Navig(8)r Car Crash Camera HD720p 2.5" LCD
Gotcha! The Navig8r in car / portable High Definition digital video recorder (Crashcam) will record everything leaving no doubt as to what happened in the event of an incident / accident. Easy to setup, simple to use and highly effective, this car DVR has 8 infrared illuminators which allows for better recording at night or in low light. The True 720p high definition video (other products are merely software enhanced ("interpolated") - to look like 720p) gives you enough detail to pick out number plates, street signs and even the faces of witnesses*. Recording in a continuous loop, the Navcam-HD turns on when you car is on and turns off when you switch off the ignition so simply "set and forget". You can even choose to leave the unit on (it has a rechargable battery) when you're not there and the Navcam-HD will start recording as soon as it senses a movement... ideal for those times when your car is unattended in a car park. Playback of files is also a breeze. The Navcam-HD can playback content on the colour LCD and has a big speaker for clearer sound quality. Otherwise remove the SD card and plug it into your PC for HD playback or direct connect the Navcam-HD via composite cable to a TV (for SD playback). Connection cables supplied. *Note: Please be aware of privacy issues when recording incidents in public. Recorded image quality will vary with different lighting and speed of travel. A Micro SD card (speed class 4) is required for operation.
- True 720P HD video recording in AVI format, no special software needed for playback
- Video resolution when the SD card is played on a PC or media player: 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps, True 720P HD (not software interpolated)
- AV output if Crashcam HD is connected via the 3.5mm composite out to TV RCA composite in) - up to 476i (SD)
- Standard .avi video formats and .jpg image formats for maximum playback compatibility
- Photo output: Maximum resolution JPEG 2560 x 1920 (5 megapixels, interpolated)
- Built-in Infra Red LEDs for improved image quality in low light
- High density CMOS sensor for high quality image capture and processing
- 2.5 inch colour TFT LCD display screen
- 270 degree rotatable lens for optimum positioning or record what’s behind you
- On board rechargeable Lithium battery - great for taking the camera with you or leave it on to monitor motion
- Motion detect recording for when you’re not there
- 120 degree wide angle lens to capture more detail
- Multi language menu
- Loop cycle record in selectable 2 or 5 or 15 minute increments
- Time and date stamp on video or still image whilst recording
- USB direct connection to PC (no need for a card reader)
- When used in a car, automatic on / off when car is on / off (your car's 12v cigarette socket must turn off when you ignition is off)
- This device can be charged and record at the same time
- Supports Micro SDHC up to 32GB. Class 4 cards are recommended
- Built-in microphone
- BIG speaker - for better sound quality on playback of content
- Portable – runs on batteries so take it with you!
Standard Home Delivery
Free home delivery offer when you spend $50.00 or more. This offer is subject to change at any time without prior notice and excludes items labelled "Big and Bulky". Standard delivery orders under $50.00 will incur a $9.00 (including GST) fee.
Big and Bulky items for home delivery will incur a $69.00 (including GST) fee, or $138.00 (including GST) flat rate for three or more items.
Click + Collect – FREE
Free when you spend over $25.00. Orders under $25.00 will incur a $5.00 (including GST) order processing fee. We will ship your order to your nearest Target store for you to collect*. You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready for collection, generally this is within 4-10 business days for buy now orders.
* Not available on all products or to all stores.